Sunday, 27 October 2019

4th week in Taipei, Taiwan

I had looked at my schedule and read “class taking photos”. My supervisor had put me down for class about photos, but didn't specify what. Turns out the grade 9 students were graduating junior high soon so they were taking graduation photos. I ended up taking photos with at least 6 classes LOL. Each class had to give 3 different poses which was hella cool! Peace signs, Spider-Man’s hand gesture..etc





Entered a classroom and saw students dancing to GFriend’s Sunny Summer and BTS’s I Need U. Learned a bit of the dance but I’m not that coordinated, sorry 😂😂😅 Thank you tho



Went to a hot pot place in Gonguan with Mario and Susan. Paid about 150-200NTD to have hotpot and got unlimited drinks and ice cream. Take my money! It's so worth it.
















The same kids that I went to the Biology lesson with rushed to my office and asked me if I was gonna attend their next biology class. 🥰🥰 Um Let me arrange that with my supervisor... And it happened! Had biology again with class 727 and learned all their nicknames. Some of which I don’t know why they keep lol.. Monkey, Potato, Punching Bag, Lazy King and Stupid Child are some that I've heard.. XD
















Kay, the drama teacher arranged a dinner with me and she invited two of her students and her daughter as well. I had previously told Kay that I really liked eating Xiaolongbao but found Din Tai Fung too expensive, so she arranged our dinner there. Wow. *___* Thank you, Kay ♡



Saw a photo posted in a Facebook group of these Vietnam shoes which were inspired by the ancient Vietnamese dynasty. Texted the shoes to mum about how cool they look and she replies with, “Wearing it in Vietnam is ok, wear it here (Australia) and you’ll look weird. Don’t buy them” 😢😭😭 Loool











I gave my presentation to class 904. Finished it and received gifts like I do every class when I noticed a student gifted me clothes. Ah! It was the school shirt! And it has my Chinese name sewn onto it too! 😂😭😭 Thank you so much. I wore it for the entire day. So many students noticed Hahahah I love this gift very much ♡


4 comments:

  1. That spiderman hand gesture is an inspiration!
    Gonna do that pose for my next photo sessions with my class, LOL

    I'm into korean girlgoup, Gfriend dance move is always haaarddd
    You can do it? wow

    So what is exactly "Xiaolongbao"?
    Is it a kind of siomay? Pao Bread? Dimsum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah Do it and show me next time!
      I can't do any dances. I think it's better I just watch xD
      Xiaolongbao is steamed dumpling! super delicious ^^

      Delete