Tuesday, 22 October 2019

Sanhe Junior High Assembly Speech

I headed out of the school at 7:55am to grab breakfast like I always do. Then just when I'm outside, a teacher walks me back inside and tells me in broken English to talk to the students. Um, ok? Met the principal and she tells me to deliver my speech which I was told was going to happen at 1pm. OMG GIVE ME 2 MINS. just let me--

















Quickly revised my speech one last time and delivered it. AND IT WENT WELL. It wasn't planned but the principal asked me to teach some Vietnamese and Cantonese phrases, so I did. And had the students repeat after me. lol wow



My audience all standing around the Garden of Meditation. Kids lined up outside their classrooms listening to my speech lol. Finished my speech and quickly went to buy breakfast and ate it on the side, listening to the rest of the assembly.





No comments:

Post a Comment