I have only attended Melbourne's Pride and it was a small festival, so hearing that the Taipei Pride was really big, I was super excited. And going with friends this time made it all the more fun. Someone said I looked like a kid walking in a toy store. LOL Stahppp.

If you compare Australia and Taiwan, there are definitely more people walking their dogs in Taiwan, so it was no surprise that there were many dogs at the festival as well. Cannot remember the number of times I'd stop mid conversation to look at dogs walking past.
In the evening I saw a guy dressed as a police officer holding a blood-stained lantern. Is that..? IT IS. A guy cosplaying from the recent Taiwanese movie horror movie, Detention! Did I tell you I played the Detention video game on the Nintendo Switch? ^^
If you compare Australia and Taiwan, there are definitely more people walking their dogs in Taiwan, so it was no surprise that there were many dogs at the festival as well. Cannot remember the number of times I'd stop mid conversation to look at dogs walking past.
Took some photos of couples holding hands. So cute!!! Most of which were men. Susan also pointed out that there were definitely more men than women at this festival aaaaand I only have to say: Sorry, no eye candy for you Susan HEHEHE
There were also lots of people holding Free Hug signs. I'm a simple man, I see someone holding a Free Hug, I go and hug them. I really went and hugged all of them. Not only did I get free hugs, but Susan and Mario took it upon themselves to get me another guy's Facebook. That story can wait another day lol
In the evening I saw a guy dressed as a police officer holding a blood-stained lantern. Is that..? IT IS. A guy cosplaying from the recent Taiwanese movie horror movie, Detention! Did I tell you I played the Detention video game on the Nintendo Switch? ^^
It was about 6pm when we were feeling hungry so we went to eat. Just us three: Mario, Susan and I. Walked to Ximending and had dinner at a Hong Kong restaurant. And then went to Mudan Bar for drinks. I, of course, ordered a Coca Cola. Mario, don't give me that face lol!
The first couple holding hands look so cute
ReplyDeleteThe two who're hugging too, reminds me of ShangYin (heroin) Drama
Glad to see you again on the net, Teacher Huy!
Where have you beeen? I stalked your old blog several times but no updates ever sincee
Hey Aul! :D It's been a while! I got lazy, so I stopped blogging for a while. But now I'm back! XD I was in Taiwan for teaching exchange and Korea recently. Hope you've been well, man. :)
Delete