Sunday, 20 October 2019

AIESEC Incoming Seminar

Sat down at the seminar, started with ice breakers and discussed about Taiwanese culture and teaching styles. Later, the AIESEC members asked us to write a postcard to ourselves about our hopes for Taiwan and they'll send it to our home country. 
Johnson gave his PowerPoint presentation and asked all the EPs (Exchange participants)
to do the following missions.
1. Talk to a stranger and exchange information about each other's countries
2. Order something in the night market in Chinese
3. Ask someone out

Wait, what.



Our elevator selfie!







wow.
a
handsome
tiger

🐯

Hahahaha. 

We were walking to the night market when Camille had asked me if I have tried Stinky tofu. I KNOW WHERE THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING, CAMILLE. NOOOOO *heart attack


Night market shots.






And here we are at the stinky tofu stall. When asked if I was gonna try it, I asked if Laura was LOL. IF I'M GOING DOWN, SHE'S GOING DOWN WITH ME. Everyone tried one piece of stinky tofu, with Laura being the most dramatic about it hahahaha. It was actually ok. Not as stinky as I thought.




My milk tea order:
-紅茶牛奶 (Hóngchá niúnǎi) Black milk tea
-中杯 (Zhōng bēi) Medium cup
-七分糖 (Qī fèn táng) 70% sugar
-沒有珍珠 (Méiyǒu zhēnzhū) No pearls
*I feel like I should just print my order



Finished the AIESEC meeting at 8:30pm and still wanted to hang out. :( It's too early to go home!!! xD Hope to see everyone again soon! Let's go Ktv next time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment