Sunday, 13 October 2019

First week in Taipei, Taiwan

Arrived in Taiwan on the Saturday night and then went to language exchange the next morning, LOL. I actually signed myself up to Taiwan social events weeks before Taiwan so I know I wouldn't have nothing to do.










Joined in on my students' classes such as cooking and music












Auctioned myself to make more friends. I wanna make lots of friends! But the weirdest thing that's happened so far is someone asked me to apply for a Vietnamese acting role which I didn't ask for. LOL. Why I was chosen: I am Vietnamese and I presumably know some Chinese? I don't have any acting experience tho! xD I had to turn down the offer twice





















Jess saw my post on Facebook that I'm in Taiwan so she messaged me to meet up cos she was heading here too!













Went hiking up Fuzhou Mountain Park














Visited night markets like Shilin, Banqiao, Tonghua and Sanhe...



My co workers registered my MRT card so that I would be able to use the U-Bike and here I am! I'd say the highlight so far has been bike riding. The weather's so nice and the friends I've made are pretty cool




















This week has been really productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment