Sunday, 10 November 2019

5th week in Taipei, Taiwan

This week I received both letters and drawings from my students! It was my first time teaching one of the classes, but the students gifted me a Demon Slayer drawing. The classes have definitely been talking about me lol Thank you students!!! ♡ It was an interesting feeling going from visiting each class to observe and speaking broken Chinese, and visiting each class to give presentations in English the whole time. The students saw two different sides of me xD



Didn't have anyone to go Shifen with me, so I ended up booking a tour and going myself! Thanks for the suggestion Nana! Didn't remember I had this option also! Went to Yehliu, Shifen and Jiufen. All nice places! And made some friends as well. It was nice to meet you Jeremy! :)


Had lots of fun last time hanging out with AIESEC members and EP's so we organised another catchup. Visited the Huashan 1814 Creative Park. I invited Yuki, my AIESEC interviewer; and Tiffany (hehe), my Korean friend! We had hotpot for lunch before parting ways.




Went to the National Palace Museum and immediately felt refreshed. This feeling only came after a student had previously asked me why I have not yet visited the National Palace Museum when it's one of the most important tourist attractions of Taiwan. .__. ..I've finally visited there! Someone told me I'd have to spend 3-4 hours there but we managed to finish it in 1 hour. Mainly because we had other things to do after ^^ So we quickly took photos of the artifacts and moved on. Here's a photo of the most famous jadeite cabbage! 


No comments:

Post a Comment