Saturday, 21 September 2019

Karaoke 210919

this night was craaazy. this was probably the longest night I've ever spent with friends late at night in the city. We went to FMkaraoke at 8pm to 10:30pm. Was surprised Azusa could sing 童话 Tónghuà! And other Chinese songs! Asked her how she knows Chinese, and she says she self-studies. *_*


Had drinks at Madame Brussels which I hadn't realised was a gay bar. Not only did we have drinks, but we played Truth or Dare (this game never gets old). We found out so much about each other & had lots of laughs, so I feel a lot closer to these guys.
















I think we left the bar and decided that it was a good idea to find something to eat at 2am. Some of them wanted to go home, but we convinced them to stay :)
Kayla: 자고 싶어  (I wanna sleep)
Huy: No, you want to eat!

Wake up, Jiyong!!!


Sat with Laura on a separate table cos 8 people weren't gonna fit in one booth. And we just talked about relationships the whole time. Interesting talk! Aka Therapy with Laura. ᕕ-ᐛ-ᕗ Finished at 4am and it was definitely time to go home.














No comments:

Post a Comment