Saturday, 7 September 2019

Joe's Farewell Party

went shopping in the afternoon with Kei, Joe, Matt and Oskar. Thanks to them the party turned out great! :) Delicious foods & music ♥ Took about 2-3 hours of walking and shopping so I appreciated everyone's help

Group selfie time! Out of the 6 photos taken, 5 were blurry, and I just happened to blink in the most clear one. Facepalm**




Somehow wounded up sitting down with Ariel, Matt, Oskar and Joe while they were speaking Korean for about 15 mins. (well this is awkward.. Do I stay or leave?)

Me listening to them speaking Korean like:



Ariel said she'd send the original selfie photo we took together when she got home from work.
Day 16  after the party and I have yet to receive the photo..
I'll just steal the one I found on her Insta story :3












JOEEEEE!!! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。




















It's OK! We took some more selfies later.
Me: ꏿ___ꏿ (I gotta keep my eyes open!) 


Watched some Train To Busan later that night before going home
and made Joe laugh with "Kari in the morning". If you know you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment